San Francisco ‘Freedom Rally’ Cancelled Over Safety Concerns, Antifa Showed Up Anyway

Patriot Prayer

The Freedom Rally which was supposed to take place in San Francisco on Saturday was cancelled by its organizers, who were claiming safety concerns. More precisely, after San-Fran officials tried to prevent the Freedom Rally organizers from getting a permit (and failed), one of the participants, Joey Gibson respectively, said that his group (Patriot Prayer) took the decision to cancel the event, as the whole thing ‘was a setup’.

Basically, according to Joey Gibson, left wing counter-demonstrators were brought in and “radicalized” by the rhetoric of politicians like San Francisco’s mayor Ed Lee and Dem. Nancy Pelosi into violently attacking the Freedom Rally participants, Charlottesville/Boston (Free Speech Rally) style.

The set location for the Freedom Rally was the Crissy Field near the Golden Gate Bridge and as Joey Gibson described, after discussing with San Francisco police, he decided to pull the plug.

After cancelling the Freedom Rally, Patriot Prayer hastily organized a press conference in Alamo Square Park, which was also cancelled as Antifa rushed to the scene to confront the “Nazis” and “White Supremacists”.

“After several conversations with the police and understanding, you know, the situation of what’s going on we decided that tomorrow really seems like a setup. It doesn’t seem safe.A lot of people’s lives are going to be in danger tomorrow. The rhetoric from Nancy Pelosi, Mayor Lee, the media, all these people are saying that we’re white supremacists and it’s bringing in tons of extremists. And it seems just like a huge setup.”

Gibson specifically slammed Antifa for their violent behavior on Friday:

These Antifa thugs, these kids who dress in all black, they constantly put police officers lives in danger, our lives in danger, liberal lives in danger if they get in their way or speak out against them

Even if the “right wing” event was cancelled, Antifa&comp showed up anyway and fights broke out on the streets of San Fran as hundreds of “peaceful” left wing activists descended to protest the Freedom Rally (who wasn’t there), and instead attacked police officers.