The Florida school shooting is the definition of government at work: ineptitude, incompetence and sheer stupidity, as new facts reveal that even the almighty and righteous FBI actually lied to the American public about their so-called investigation the Florida school shooter Nikolas de Jesus Cruz, the mentally deranged (and on psychiatric drugs) teenager who massacred 17 students and teachers at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.
The suspect in the Wednesday mass shooting at a Florida high school was reported to the FBI on at least two separate occasions. The first time, a bail bondsman contacted the FBI about a comment left on his channel by a YouTube user under the name Nikolas Cruz.
As you can see from the screenshot, Cruz wrote that he’s going to be a school shooter. This happened back in September 2017. Following the Florida school massacre on Wednesday, the FBI responded via local FBI chief Robert F. Lasky on Thursday morning:
Lasky: “We do not know if it was the same person. We, through our database checks, we could not positively identify him. We’re going back. We’re scrubbing the information. We’re looking at it again. I am not willing to say at this time that it was the same person.”
This was a blatant lie. The Florida shooter used his real name on YouTube and also on Instagram, where his account boasts lots of pictures with Nikolas Cruz flashing guns and wearing a mask, with the timeline stretching back from 2015 through 2017. It’s very probable that Cruz used his real name on Facebook too, but the account was scrubbed/shut down in the immediate aftermath of the shooting.
FBI admitted they failed to investigate Nikolas Cruz on that Friday following the shooting, via a statement admitting that protocols were not followed, i.e. bureau fields agents did not bother to go after a tip the FBI received about the gunman.
FBI: On Jan. 5, a person close to to Florida school shooting suspect contacted FBI tipline and provided info on the suspect's "gun ownership, desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts, as well as the potential of him conducting a school shooting." pic.twitter.com/gO2azVwnaP
— NBC News (@NBCNews) February 16, 2018
A couple of weeks later, the FBI admitted they never contacted YouTube about their user Nikolas Cruz, as in they never took the threat seriously.
Washington Times reported:
The FBI was told of a threat accused Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz made on YouTube last September but never contacted the company to track down its source, missing an early indicator, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley said Friday.Someone reported the online threat to the FBI and the bureau opened a counterterrorism investigation but closed it on Oct. 11 saying it never managed to identify the person behind the post.It wasn’t until after last week’s school massacre that the FBI did track down the author and found it was the 19-year-old man now accused of slaying 17 people at his former high school, Mr. Grassley’s office said, after getting briefings from both the FBI and Google. Google would have been able to help confirm the commentator’s identity if the FBI had followed up, Mr. Grassley’s office said.
The FBI also didn’t bother to call Facebook and Instagram either, so 17 people are now dead due to their sheer incompetence. These are the guys who ask you to trust them with your guns and your personal freedom, for your own good, see. Every genocide in modern history has started with a gun registration, followed by confiscation, followed by genocide. The government is not there to help anybody, always remember that.