All Hell froze over after a CNN reporter admitted on Sunday that her network has an obsession with the already discredited Trump-Russia story, even if the American public doesn’t give a damn. The hero of the day is a national politics reporter at CNN, Maeve Reston respectively, who said during the show “Inside Politics”:
“I’m so interested to see how the Russia investigation affects things, because so far, out in these districts when you talk to people about Russia, and that’s all we talk about at CNN basically, they say they don’t care. It doesn’t have any effect on their lives.”
If you’re following mainstream media anti-Trump outlets, you already know that CNN is not fighting the POTUS tooth and nail alone. The same goes for MSNBC for example, another unhinged news network that focused obsessively on the Mueller-Russia stories for the past year. Both networks invite Democratic politicians and lawmakers frequently, to push the notion that Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russian government. There are also all sorts of talking heads, so-called political analysts and contributors who brainwash their audience with wild conspiracy theories and speculations about a possible collusion, though they never offer solid proof for their claims.
The aforementioned CNN reporter also said on Sunday that she has seen growing confidence in the economy among voters during her interviews:
“You are starting to see that uneasiness about the economy sort of dissipate. Remember, even in 2016 when we went out to these swing states and talked to voters, there was still this fear that things were suddenly going to turn down again. You don’t feel that as much anymore.”
The bottom-line on the Russia conspiracy theory is this:
1. Fusion GPS has a history of hit jobs. We learned that from the House committee meeting.
William Browder: Fusion GPS Was Acting On Behalf Of Russia
2. Fusion GPS was hired by the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
3. The FBI couldn’t verify the dossier, yet they used the dossier to get the FISA court’s permission to spy on Trump, which is a huge scandal in itself.
4. Members of the FBI stated they needed an insurance policy against Trump should he win.
5. After spying on Trump for a year they have not proven collusion between Trump and Russia.
6. However, they have proven that the DNC, Fusion GPS, and FBI did work with each other, and with Russia indirectly to get the FISA court to issue permission to spy on Trump.
7. April 2017 99-page FISA court opinion that described systematic and on-going violations of the law [by the FBI and their contractors using unauthorized disclosures of raw intelligence on Americans].
Finally, it is not rocket science, Since last year, the left wing media told us the FBI was targeting Trump. What they failed to state and what we know now is that they never had any Russian collusion evidence.
” Show me the man and i’ll show you the crime” famous words of Lavrentiy Beria, head of Joseph Stalin’s secret police. That is NOT something to be proud of.